How on earth is 2019 right around the corner?!
I mean honestly this year FLEW by. Every single month of it! And I have a feeling next year will, too🙈 In true blogger fashion, I’m rounding out 2018 with a round up of my most popular posts! These are posts that resulted in the highest number of traffic to my blog this year, even though some of them are from previous years (like the energy bites I made in early 2017!).
I always find these interesting just for myself and content creating purposes, but hopefully you’ll find something in here that intrigues you, too!
1. My First Time Trying a Meal Delivery Service – I tried Territory Foods this summer and it was SO delicious!!
2. DFD Babe Feature: Staness of Eat Like a Woman – An interview I did for my DFD Babe Feature series – on it, I interview female entrepreneurs that are killing it and Staness is someone I truly look up to!
3. Spinach and Egg White Goat Cheese Frittata – A recipe I created in collaboration with AllWhites Egg Whites!
4. Easy Air-Fried Tofu and Shirataki Peanut Noodles for One – Guys I finally found a way I like tofu this year and it’s when it’s made in the air fryer. Total game changer.
5. The Smoothie I’ve Had (Almost) Every Day in 2018 + 5 Favorite Smoothie Add-Ins – Green smoothies dominated my breakfasts this year. They never get old and make me feel better, even if I don’t get veggies in during lunch or dinner!
6. Why and How I Choose Sustainable Nutrition – I made a conscious effort to move to a more sustainable lifestyle this year and I hope to be even better about it in 2019.
7. Babes on a Budget: 3 Ingredient Cinnamon Raisin Energy Bites – Cheap, healthy recipes will always be my bread and butter! I think making any kind of energy bite/bar at home is not only cost effective, but better for you ’cause you can control exactly what’s in them.
8. January Favorites: Food, Wellness, Fitness and Beauty – Favorites posts are some of my favorites (pun not intended!). I’ll be sure to continue these into the new year, even though I’ve been slacking towards the end of this year😬
9. DFD Babe Feature: Maria of the Dandy Bee Co. – I’m so thankful I connected with Maria this year! Her interview talks about how she started her own clean beauty company after becoming a mom.
10. Pumpkin Protein Muffins – I will definitely be making this recipe well into 2019, I don’t care what you pumpkin-haters say!
And there ya have it!! I hope you all have an absolutely incredible New Year’s – I have a feeling 2019 is going to be absolutely EPIC!!!!! Thank you so much for sticking with me this year. I appreciate each and every one of you so much!