You guys I can’t even remember the last time I did a monthly favorites roundup🙈
But we are back in business today, y’all! I’ve actually had a hard time narrowing everything down since I’ve tried and loved so many things in the last few months. From food and drinks to skincare and clothing, there’s SO much out there…I think I may actually just do a separate green beauty post!
Anyway, here are some things I’ve really, truly been loving and enjoying (not including the turtleneck I’m wearing above, aka my actual favorite thing about fall)…😂
Cover Girl Active Python Leggings – So admittedly I did a (very small) campaign with this company on Instagram and had NO idea I was going to fall so in love with their clothes!! I’m truly blown away that these leggings are just $48 in a world of extremely over-priced activewear. The quality is insane, they suck you in but have a thinner material, have the perfect high waist, and feel like a second skin. IN LOVE.
Snacklins – I tried these at the All Things Go Fall Classic back in October and then immediately went home and ordered them from Thrive Market. A whole bag (which is pretty big!) has only 80 calories but the flavor is amazing and they’re so few ingredients!! The perfect snack when you need to munch.
CAP Beauty Matcha and Coconut Butter – I’m going to be real with you, I’m not the biggest matcha snob, I kind of just take what I can get and as long as it’s got a bit of sweetness, I’m here for it…until now. CAP Beauty has raised the freakin’ bar, y’all👏🏻 You can totally taste the difference in quality and then the coconut butter elevates the whole thing to be a rich, delicious and creamy treat. I never want another matcha again!
Trader Joe’s Chocolate Hummus – I got my hands on this ONCE and they’ve been sold out ever since, but I think about it everyday and that is not an exaggeration😂 The nutrition facts on this stuff are pretty dang impressive and it is the closest thing I can find to chocolate frosting without actually being chocolate frosting.
Real Good Foods Cauliflower Bread Breakfast Sandwiches – I try not to have frozen food too often, mostly because I work from home and can make pretty much whatever I want, but sometimes mornings are HECTIC and it’s nice to have options!! I tried these breakfast sammies for the first time and hot damn are they good!! I can’t get over that the bread is paleo/gf/made with cauliflower and the inside with the sausage, egg and cheese was delish. They’re on the small side, but perfect for a quick breakfast or even snack!
Sun Basket – Okay for the first time EVER, I tried a meal prep kit service and it was good. I admit, I haven’t been the most innovative in the kitchen in quite awhile, so it was really cool having someone else come up with the meals! Everything you need (save for oil/salt/pepper) is right in the bag and it’s all super high quality ingredients (organic when possible!). We tried three meals and loved them all!
Buff Bake Protein Cookies – I’m not gonna lie to you, I have had a LOT of protein “cookies” in my day and 90% of the time they’re not foolin’ me with that cookie business. This is the other 10% though because WOW. I tried the Birthday Cake flavor and the Sweet & Salty flavor and both were phenomenal. They’re filled with just a touch of nut butter and are so yummy. There are 4 mini cookies to a pack!
Aaaaaand that is it, my friends! Let me know in the comments if you’ve tried any of these things, want to, or have any other favorites as of late!!