Guys. It’s December. It’s actually acceptable for me to be listening to Christmas music (even though I’ve been belting to it for weeks) and decorating every nook and cranny in my house (even though I did that before Thanksgiving). I AM SO EXCITED.
I surprisingly managed to do about 80% of my Christmas and Chanukkah shopping done this past weekend (helloooooo Black Friday), but I still have a few more purchases to make. I put together a few of my holiday favorites for you that I’ve either seen around the web this year or actually own and would recommend to anyone. If you have someone on your list that loves spending time in the kitchen and/or at the gym, I’ve got you covered!
- New Balance 620 Capsule Core Running Sneaker – Kicks that are good for working out and super fashionable? Sign. Me. Up.
2. Electric Handheld Milk Frother – Because that Starbucks habit can get rather expensive rather quickly.
3. 4-Blade Vegetable Spiralizer – I use mine allll the time and this one doesn’t take up too much space in the kitchen!
4. The Skinnytaste Cookbook – I’ve been following Gina’s incredible blog for years and gave this cookbook as a gift to several people last year. They’ve given it stellar reviews!
5. Polar Insulated Water Bottle – Swear this keeps water cold for longer. The BEST.
6. Lucy Studio Hatha Legging – Their leggings are my favorite & this print is fabulous!
7. Williams Sonoma Hot-Cocoa Sampler – This stuff is my winter kryptonite.
Happy December & Happy Shopping, y’all!!