Hi friends and Happy Memorial Day!
I have a quick, easy recipe to start your week. I’m sure we’ll all be a little lazy after heading back into the real world tomorrow, but this meal is so easy to prep that you won’t need an extra ounce of energy after a long work day. It’s super delicious and healthy too, so getting back on track after indulging this weekend (which you should absolutely be doing) won’t be hard either! Enjoy 🙂
15-Minute Zoodles & Turkey Bolognese
(for one with lots of leftovers!)
1 package of lean ground turkey (I like Jenni-O)
1 large zucchini
1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce (Marinara, Arrabiata, etc.)
Salt & Pepper
Shredded Mozzarella or Parmesan (optional)
1. Saute the ground turkey over a medium flame in a large pan.
2. While turkey is cooking, spiralize the zucchini (or use a vegetable peeler if you don’t have one).
3. Once the turkey is cooked through and brown, remove any extra turkey you don’t want to eat immediately and place in a tupperware for leftovers during the week.
4. Add as much tomato sauce as you’d like and the zucchini noodles to the pan with the remaining ground turkey.
5. Once the sauce and noodles have warmed, transfer them to a bowl. Top with cheese, garlic and salt & pepper to taste!