Hi and Happy (almost) Thanksgiving!!
I’m about to check out for the rest of the holiday weekend, but before I go, I wanted to share my gift guide for this year in time for Black Friday and all of the other crazy sales going on right now! I don’t know about you, but I’m seriously hoping to get allllll of my holiday shopping done this weekend. There are so many awesome gifts up there ^ that range in price points, so if you’re a #BabeOnABudget looking to treat another #BabeOnABudget (or yourself…or anyone else really…) I’d like to think of this gift guide under $75 as a good place to start 🙂
1. Snow Day Pajamas: Soooo I am kind of obsessed with pajamas, anyone else? No? …just me then? cool. Well, I saw these at Nordstrom and had to check them out. They are THE softest and so stinkin’ cute. I feel like pajamas are a great gift too, because you don’t have to worry about the perfect sizing (sometimes big/baggy is good!) and everyone could use ’em!
2. The Five-Minute Journal: If you’ve been reading my recent posts, you’ll know that this is definitely something I want to start using…most likely in 2018 since things are a little cray cray until then, y’know? I’ve heard such incredible things about journals like this – they promote positive thinking, goal-setting, and gratitude. Who doesn’t want more of that in their life?!
3. Knit Eye Mask: Another gift that would be cute. as. a. BUTTON. I also felt this little thing when I was checking out those pajamas ^ and if I didn’t already have a sleep mask, I would 100% buy this for myself (…or someone else because that’s what gift guides are for, right?). I truly believe that blocking out the light makes for a much better night’s sleep and giving the gift of sleep to someone might be the best thing you could give, tbh.
4. Corduroy Baseball Cap: How CUTE is this?! Baseball hats are super in right now and I am IN because hellooooo bad hair days and yet somehow hats make you look more put together. That’s a win-win in my book. I think this would be the perfect gift for a girlfriend or even like, your mom, y’know? If I thought mine wasn’t reading this right now, I’d probably order her one actually…
5. Donut Pan: Y’all. This blog is about donuts. That means that if you’re reading and don’t have a donut pan, or know someone that doesn’t, do them (or you) a massive favor and get on that stat. Food is more fun when it’s in the shape of a donut #letsbereal and you can essentially use this with any muffin recipe. It just looks more fancy 😉
6. Teapot Infuser: Tea is the ultimate wellness girl (or guy) beverage and a gorgeous teapot would make the perfect gift. If you paired this cute little thing with a box of seasonal cozy tea, that would be SO cute for anyone, even a coworker or something!
7. 52 Lists for Happiness Book: So a friend of mine gave me the original “52 Lists” book as a gift last spring when I was having a rough month, and it has legitimately been my favorite thing. I love going into this journal/book when I’m in need of some inspiration, a pick me up, or just taking a moment for self care because it’s super inspirational and instantly lifts my mood. Highlyyyyy recommend!!
8. Zella Ankle Leggings: So admittedly I don’t own a pair of Zella leggings, but I’ve felt them and heard sooooo many people rave about them. Like where else are you going to find gorgeous, squat-proof leggings for less than $95 these days?! I think the price point on these is stellar and the colors are super cute for a workout, or even just athleisure-ing around!
9. The Pretty Dish Cookbook: I’ve been following Jessica Merchant’s blog for probably 7 years now and am obsessed with every single thing she makes…not to mention her food photos are UNREAL. I think cookbooks are such a great gift to give to foodies and this one is packed with healthy, beautiful recipes!
10. Glitter Bomb Pink Stardust Water Bottle: This one’s for all you fitnessistas out there (and their friends) because a solid water bottle is a must for a complete gym bag! This one has to be the prettiest I’ve found in ages (that also doesn’t cost $45), and would be such a great add-on gift. If you’re going for a fitness theme, pair this with a yoga mat, pretty sports bra, or little gym bag and you’ll have a gift I am very, very jealous of.
11. No Drama Club Mug: I’d be lying if I told you I didn’t just order this mug today. I’m THE biggest fan of anything ban.do makes and this message/design just makes me smile. This would be the perfect gift for the cool-girl in your life – fill it with a bag of coffee beans or a super soft pair of socks for a super cute gift!
Alright my babes, that’s all for today. I’ve gotta get myself packed up and ready for a red-eye tonight 😉 I hope you have the most incredible Thanksgiving and if I haven’t told you lately, I am so beyond grateful to you for reading!! <3