The DFD Gift Guide is BACK!
I wanted to put together a list of some hot ticket items this holiday season in case you’re in need of something for you bff, mom, self (😉), whoever, and I’ll be honest – most of them are things I would want for myself!!
1. Banana Leaf Print Yoga Mat – How CUTE is this?! I think any wellness babe could use a cute yoga mat, don’t ya think?
2. Herbivore Brighten Face Mask– Who doesn’t love a face mask?! It’s a straight up form of self care and Herbivore is a really incredible green beauty brand. Pair this with the toner for an at-home spa day gift!
3. Faux Fur Hooded Jacket – Obsessed with anythingggg fuzzy and cozy this season. I seriously need LA to get the memo about fall/winter…
4. Coconut Rose Toner – I’ve been dying to try this stuff, but I hear amazing things!! A toner is always a nice gift because anyone can use it but it feels luxurious!
5. High Waisted Midi Legging – If you’ve been here before, you know I SWEAR by Beyond Yoga. Like I rarely buy anything else. They’re just so soft!!
6. Adidas Swift Run Sneaker – Cute and so super functional. With athleisure becoming more and more of a thing, you gotta make sure the footwear rounds out the outfit!!!
7. Healthy Human Insulated Water Bottle – I just got my first Healthy Human tumbler and water bottle and I tooootally see what the hype is about! These keep water (or anything!) at the same temperature for hours. I swear, I had ice in my tumbler and it was still there 3 hours later. Use code DANCING10 to get 10% off on Amazon!
8. Peach Booty Bands – Booty Bands are SUCH a game changer. They’re light and easy to travel with, plus you can do a million different exercises with them!
9. Velvet Scrunchies – Another thing you KNOW I’m obsessed with. I own about 10 of these and I’m already eyeing more…I feel naked without one on my wrist at this point.
10. Moodbeli Mushroom Adaptogen – I’ve been drinking Moodbeli for a couple years now and I absolutely LOVE their elixirs. Any wellness babe will be into adaptogens (aka mushrooms used in eastern medicine for normalizing the body!) and I find their blends to be absolutely delicious and use in hot cocoa or other drinks! Get 20% off when you order through this link!
11. Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Powder – I have a serving of collagen every single day and I honestly think it’s made a huge difference in my nails/hair/skin. This brand is my FAVORITE, plus it mixes super well into coffee, tea, smoothies, yogurt, anything!
Have you guys started holiday shopping yet?! I haven’t, but I do have a list ready for Black Friday 🙂
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of yummy food!!