This post is sponsored by my friends over at Immaculate Baking Co, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own, as always!
At first I thought it was crazy to even be thinking about anything having to do with Thanksgiving, but like…it’s in 2 weeks guys.
For the first time in SIX years, I’ll be heading home for Thanksgiving and I seriously cannot WAIT. One of my favorite things in the entire world is cooking/baking with my mom, but since we don’t get to do it very often anymore, we literally start planning our menu weeks (and sometimes months…) in advance. I usually test out a few recipes before my trips home and pick the one or two I really love so that I can make them for my family. And, as much as I hate to toot my own horn, these crescent rolls are kiiiiind of out of control.
And by kind of, I mean they are melt-in-your-mouth, “give me a 2nd one stat”, make your kitchen smell amaaaazing, out of control.
(For $1 off your next purchase of Immaculate Baking Co. products, head here!)
If you’re really looking for the convenience factor this holiday season (and let’s face it, who isn’t?!) you seriously need to pick up some of Immaculate Baking Co’s cookie dough, crescent roll dough or pie crust because they make it so stinkin’ easy, guys. They even have gluten-free cookie dough, so when I’m home and need to bake for my gluten-free (almost)sister-in-law, my stress levels will be at an all-time low. We’re talkin’ basically zero which is RARE when it comes to holiday baking, #amiright?
Made with the Immaculate Baking Co organic crescent roll dough, these pumpkin-pie rolls come together in just a few minutes and all things considered, aren’t all that bad for you! I love that the dough is organic because certain family members of mine really value eating organic foods, and in comparison to other crescent roll doughs I’ve tried, these are super soft and ever-so-slightly sweet. Paired with organic cream cheese, canned pumpkin, and coconut sugar, these make the perfect treat for breakfast, a mid-afternoon snack, or post-dinner sweet. If you have a ton of guests, or just want extras for seconds, this recipe is also really easy to double or even triple!
Easiest Pumpkin-Pie Crescent Rolls
1 tube of Immaculate Baking Organic Crescent Roll Dough (makes 8)
2 oz. organic cream cheese (can be low-fat if you really want, but also #treatyoself)
1/2 cup organic canned pumpkin – not pumpkin pie mix!
7 tbsp coconut sugar – 4 for the filling, 3 for the topping
1 tbsp cinnamon (+ 1 tsp for the topping)
1 tbsp pumpkin pie mix (+1 tsp for the topping)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Roll the crescent roll dough onto an un-greased baking sheet covered in parchment (if you have it!) and separate the triangles.
2. In a medium sized bowl, beat together the cream cheese, pumpkin, 4 tbsp of coconut sugar, and spices until creamy. Spoon one tbsp of filling onto each triangle of dough and spread into an even layer in the middle.
3. Roll the triangles up from the wider end to the skinnier end. Don’t be afraid if some of the filling seeps out, it’s all good!
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining spices and coconut sugar. Using a tablespoon, carefully shake the topping mix onto each roll (about 1/2 tablespoon of coating for each).
5. Pop ’em in the oven for 15 minutes then remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy immediately, or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 day. *I’d reheat them for 10 seconds or so in the microwave if they’ve been chilled!
I hope y’all get to make these soon! I honestly may make them again this weekend because they were a major crowd pleaser when I made them the first-time. For $1 off your next purchase of Immaculate Baking Co. products, head here! They have a store locator on their page too, so it makes it easy to track them down. I got mine at Sprouts (aka my favorite grocery store of all time).
That’s all for today friends, have a great rest of your week!!