My annual gift guide is back!! This year I’m sharing some of my top picks and personal favorites, plus the sales I’m shopping this weekend😊
- Chelsea Peers Dog Party PJ’s – Trust me when I say I wear these nearly *every* single night. Softest ever and they have a ton of cute prints!
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask – Perfect for the green beauty lover, jet setter, gal on the go, yourself…I loooove the Summer Fridays products!
- Adidas UltraBoost 19 Running Shoe – I’ve had a LOT of gym shoes over the years and nothing comes close to the way these feel on my feet. Like walking on a CLOUD.
- NEST Holiday Votive Candle – Trust me when I tell you this candle makes my house smell like actual holiday heaven.
- Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller – I used this roller at an event and fell in LOVE. Legit might finally order one for myself this year!
- Mint Sea Polish – What self care queen doesn’t want to use a luxurious scrub in the tub?
- Take Care Bracelet – This is in my shopping cart as we speak since it’s 30% off for BFW. It’s too stinkin’ cute!!
- Zulay Kitchen Boss High Powered Handheld Frother – The frother we’ve had and loved alllll year. I use this every single day and almost sent one home so I could use it during my travels, too😂 (p.s. they’re offering 15% off for Black Friday!)
- Fuzzy Drawstring Teddy Jacket – This is the one thing in my closet I *constantly* get asked about! I have it from last year in light blue, but they have new gorgeous colors this year.
- Modern Picnic Luncher Bag – Does it get any sleeker than this?! Like how is this a lunch bag?! I’m obsessed with this company, it’s female owned, too!!
- Wild Beauty: Wisdom & Recipes for Natural Self Care – I got this book from my brother for my birthday – it shares coolest stuff!!
- CAP Beauty Matcha Stick Box – This one kinda goes with the frother (those two would make the perfect gift together!), but this is hands down the best matcha I’ve had at home.
And I’ll admit, I’m suuuuper overwhelmed by all the sales this Black Friday weekend, but I’m trying to be really intentional with my spending, buying only things I’ve been eyeing for awhile and KNOW I’ll get a ton of use out of, or gifts I need to get. Here’s what I’ve shopped already or will be soon:
Happy Shopping and of course, Happy Thanksgiving!!❤️