I’m back with one more gift guide today! I feel like people always get the big gifts out of the way early, but then forget about things like stocking stuffers, secret santas, gifts for faraway friends, or even coworkers…or is that just me?😅
Today’s guide is all awesome gifts under $45 and for ANYONE. Not just dudes or girls or any particular type of person😊 Happy shopping!
1) CaseApp iPhone Case (~$34 but use the code DANCINGFORDONUTS20 for 20% off through December 10th!!) – I literally ONLY get phone cases here now, guys! I designed my own with my logo on it and I get so many compliments. Even got my mom one, too😊
2) BODUM French Press ($40) – While this one is on the steeper side, I think a French Press is a super nice present for any adult that loves coffee. We use ours every single day and it just feels fancy!!
3) Air Plant & Holder Gift Set ($7.95) – I saw this on another gift guide (maybe POPSugar?) and I couldn’t resist adding it to mine. It is SO CUTE. I think she makes a bunch of other different things like this!!
4) Tate’s Cookies and Bars Jar ($30) – If you haven’t had Tate’s Cookies yet then are you even LIVING?!?! I think for the price point, this is a pretty sweet gift to give.
5) Avocado Portable Power Bank ($28) – I’d be lying if I told you I didn’t want this for myself…
6) Homesick Candle ($30) – I’ve always thought these were so cool!! And I feel like I know a zillion people that live far from home, too. Such a sweet gift!
7) Insulated Stainless Steel Canteen ($27.95) – This just LOOKS swanky, right?! I think you could even give this gift with a bottle of wine or something (not that you should drink wine out of a canteen but like…we all do it at some point in our lives, right?😅
8) Bath Soak ($20) – So that they can unwind after the holiday madness.
9) Fuzzy Socks ($5.99) – The actual perfect stocking stuffer or secret santa gift🙌 I have two pairs and I will probably stock up on more…
10) Dr. Jart Face Mask Set ($36) – Because a spa night is one of the greatest things you can give to a person. Dr. Jart makes amazing stuff, too!
That’s all, y’all!! Have you finished your holiday shopping yet?! I know Hanukkah starts tonight and I’m super excited! So, Happy Hanukkah if you’re celebrating, too!